Friday, August 2, 2013

what kind of speakers should i get for my car?

best speaker system under 300
 on Find more about 1993 Honda Civic Del Sol Electrical Harness Wiring ...
best speaker system under 300 image



Catherine


2000 honda accord, i want to get two nice speakers for under $300 altogether, any suggestions?


Answer
if youre going for door speakers then pioneers are also a good choice. the A series for G series are good improvement over stock and can bump with the stock headunit.

Since the stock headunit may not be powerfull, try to stay away from the power hungry speakers like the alpine type R speakers or some infinitys unless you will upgrade your system with a new deck and amp in the future. Dont worry about spending over 300 dollars for two speakers. Even the good component speakers are barely 200 dollars.

What is the best a/v reciever for under $300?




Carefree A


I have a Klipsch Quintet III speaker system and a 10" Yamaha Subwoofer. All of my cables are top-grade, but I need to upgrade my old Sherwood reciever.

I want a 5.1 channel reciever, with great audio quality, plenty of optical inputs, and lots of adjustable settings. I don't want a Pioneer or Sony, and I need the reciever to cost less than $300.

Thanks in advance!



Answer
Go with Onkyo TX-SR505 - 7.1 , HDMI - the works! You can find it for about $250.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what kind of speakers should i get for my car?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment