Saturday, August 3, 2013

What battery should I use to power a 8ohm speaker system?

speaker system amplifier
 on Sound System amplifier in my Astra J Sports Tourer. The old amplifier ...
speaker system amplifier image



Noah


I am making a portable speaker system, but I am not sure what battery would be best to power a pair of 3" 8 ohm speakers and a custom amplifier.


Answer
Use the amplifier's power requirements to determine what battery to use.

The voice coils of speakers are not to be connected to batteries;
therefore their impedance is immaterial to this consideration.

Can a Bose speaker system with Base box and speaker has amplifier?




7sunny16


I want to buy a DVD player which I can use for playing music with BOSE speaker system with Base box, which is usually used for attaching with lap tops. Is it possible? Can i play movies from DVD player on to my lap top?


Answer
Most modern laptops have a DVD drive ... why not just play directly, and output audio from the laptop to Bose?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What battery should I use to power a 8ohm speaker system?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment