Monday, July 29, 2013

How do I use my home theater system speakers rather than the tv speakers?

system speaker no sound
 on iHome iH5 iPod Clock Radio Speakers - �68.00 xvat
system speaker no sound image



TK


I have my panasonic viera TC-P42S1 tv hooked up with my HT-S5200 onkyo home theater system via HDMI cable. How do I use my home theater system speakers rather than the tv speakers? I've messed around with turning the tv speakers off, and I know that I have everything connected right. I just can't find the option to switch from tv speakers, to home theater speakers. I've looked through my menu settings, and viera link. I need help please!


Answer
How is your cable or disc network connected to the tv. If it is connected to the tv you need to connect an optical cable from the tv to the Onkyo HT. When you want to hear the tv sound through the speakers you will need to select the source you connected the optical cable to the Onkyo system. Or you can connect the cable or disc network directly to the Onkyo versus to the tv. Hope this will help you out.

What are some great high sound quality stereo systems for parties?




music McLo


I'm having a huge get together party for spring. I'm looking for a good speaker sound quality stereo system that will play really loud but high quality sound. That also can connect to my ipod. I had allot of stereos in my life that plays very loud. Although, It was just always something. Every time the stereo would play loud the music will crackle, sound muddy, and just sound low quality!


Answer
You really should consider a couple of DJ/PA type speakers. They are designed to play loud music for a long time. If you can spare $500 or so, 2 of these will work great:

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Harbinger-APS15-15--Powered-PA-Speaker-105122774-i1430143.gc

Those are powered speakers so you can connect an ipod directly to the with a standard 3.5mm to RCA cable.

If your budget allows, there are even better powered speakers.

If you need more help - dankeifer@yahoo.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I use my home theater system speakers rather than the tv speakers?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment