Saturday, August 3, 2013

Is there a way I can hookup surround sound into an audio out port, & still use the original speakers as well?

logitech x 540 speaker system
 on ... Muteki - Muteki 540 Watts Surround Sound System Support and Manuals
logitech x 540 speaker system image
Q. I have Logitech x 540 speakers hooked up to my cd player (Sony MHC-GX470 Mini Shelf System) through the audio out port, and I wanted to know if theres a way that I can still use the logitech speakers without cancelling out the sony speakers.

Thanks


Answer
Probably not because most systems are set up to only use one set of speakers in order to protect the output transistors.

Which one of these two surround sound systems would you recommend?




Tony


The http://www.amazon.co.uk/Edifier-M1550-Speaker-Satellite-Speakers/dp/B0018YNY28/ref=pd_rhf_shvl_5 or http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-X-540-Multimedia-Speaker-System/dp/tech-data/B000LBHFMO/ref=de_a_smtd

also i don't know a thing about this sort of stuff and i want it for my PS3.



Answer
the logitech for sure




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there a way I can hookup surround sound into an audio out port, & still use the original speakers as well?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment