Monday, July 29, 2013

how can I build a good speaker system for my car with a good price?

best speaker system ever
 on Lack of Patience Building A Plastic Model Airplane
best speaker system ever image



Saoody


I would like to buy a speaker system for my 03 Subaru Legacy but I have no idea about it.
1. how much shall I spend on it?
2. what's the best brand?
3.where can I find a good place that could offer a great deal?
4. does there any other things that I have to take care about?
Thanks



Answer
Ok heres the beginning list.

Sonicelectronix.com Good site BEST deals ive ever gotten, Customer for 2+ yrs.

Cd Deck, Aka Head Unit.
Subwoofer/Sub box
Amplifier
RCA Cables, (i got 3 RCA pairs. 2 For door speaker amp 4 channel, and 1 for sub amp Monoblock
Battery Terminal, 0 gauge
0Gauge wire (0 gauge wire is best and prefered you can use smaller its cheaper but 0 gauge better.)
Speaker wire, to wire door speakers to Amp. (inless you run door speakers off your Cd Deck.)
Fuse Blocks, (Fuses are VERY VERY VERY important, car goes KA-BOOOOM! without em)
Distributor block, IF you run more then 1 amp.

Big 3 Upgrade is recomended, do alot of research on your system, collect piece my piece each part you need. It might take awhile but will be worth it in the end.

research research research research...... gotta start somewhere. Hit me up if u got questions

My surround sound system buzzes then turns off. How do I fix it?




Jeff W


Ever since a lighning storm my surround sound speaker system doesnt work. When I turn it on it buzzes and sounds like a little bit of music is playing, but then all the speakers turn off and stop working. I dont know if its a problem with the speakers or the reciever.


Answer
Definitely the receiver. The problem is with the electrical current not stopping immediately. This means it is not being contained within the unit properly. It is only a matter of time before your unit goes out.

It would cost you more to fix then buy a new one in most cases, because the problem may have spread. I would suggest using it until it goes out and then purchase another.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how can I build a good speaker system for my car with a good price?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment