Monday, July 29, 2013

Can I somehow use my home theatre speakers in my car? ?

best speaker system for dubstep
 on Where can I find or order the cd part/box of a car stereo? - Yahoo ...
best speaker system for dubstep image
Q. So my friend and I are going on a lengthy trip.. We are both obsessed with music, specifically Dubstep. Problem is the sound in my car is all out sh"t. I never turn it on because it's terrible beyond belief. I have a nice 5:1 speaker system at home with a nice sub and was wondering if there is a way to use that on our trip in the car?


Answer
completely possible but not with the subwoofer without inverter to power the amp assuming its a powered sub.
If i were you I would go to Good will and get a 10 dollar set of home speakers with at least 10" speakers in there they will sound decent straight from the wires in your head unit

what kind of sound system should I get for my jeep cherokee?




slums77


I want the music to be clear! I listen to a lot of dubstep, hip hop, and some rock. I would like a subwoofer but not something that makes my windshield crack or something hahaha. I know that having a subwoofer will make the car shake a little, but I don't want anything ghetto. I do like bass though. I also need speakers and an amp. So could you suggest my set up? because I really have no idea. I'd prefer clarity over anything but still have some big bass in there.


Answer
For amplifiers ...
Skar Audio
Sundown Audio
AudioQue

For subwoofers...
Incriminator Audio
Sundown Audio (Te SA series, (The best combination of cheap and effective)
(Their 8" SA's slam!)
Skar Audio
PSI
SSA

Speakers...
Cadence or Candence cant remember haha
Alpine and Fosgate is cool too.

Wiring...
Knukonceptz.com
OFC wiring all the way no cheap CCA..

A good site to look at is Soundsolutionsaudio.com (Google them and find their store)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I somehow use my home theatre speakers in my car? ?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment