Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Connecting multiple speakers to one system?

speaker system multi room
 on The conference will be held once again at the Baltimore Convention ...
speaker system multi room image



TheAshMan


I am trying to design a poor mans version of multi room audio. I plan on getting a 400 watt system, and hooking up 6 speakers. However the receiever in the system just supports 2 speakers.

How can I connect 6 ?



Answer
just get a speaker selector with impedance matching. 1 so you don't blow up the amp and 2 to regulate the sound with a switch. you could also get a volume for each as well

How do I hook up my speaker system to my tv?




Austin W


I have a stereo system with a headphone jack that can go into one of my tv's. I want a different tv in my room, but the other tv has no headphone jack. How can I let my speakers go thru to my tv?


Answer
No. The only audio output in today's tv are the optical audio, which has to be connected to a receiver or a home theater in a box with an optical audio input. It is a digital signal with multi channel sound that has to be decoded. Hope this will help you out.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Connecting multiple speakers to one system?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment