Saturday, December 7, 2013

What is the best home theatre speaker system?

speaker system in home
 on Home Theater Speaker System - Why Bose Will Improve Your Home Theater ...
speaker system in home image



Stewie's J


Can anyone help me. I want to buy a home theatre speaker system that gives the best sound quality.


Answer
I don't think you mean the absolute best. However what sound you get is dependent on your budget.

A good entry level system can run a few hundred to a couple of thousand dollars.

High end systems can easily reach several hundred thousand.

So really you need to be more specific in your application, budget, expectations,etc.. to really get a good idea of what to get.

how can i connect a 5.1 home theater speaker system to my computer and television?




Mike


how can i connect a 5.1 home theater speaker system to my computer and television?


i just got a new LCD tv for christmas which i use as a TV and Monitor, so how can i connect my 5.1 speaker system for use with TV, PC, and Video game use?



Answer
Read the following article and it will help you step by step in setting up your surround sound.

https://www.installingflats.com/Articles.asp?ID=159




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best home theatre speaker system?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

2 comments: