Friday, August 2, 2013

Can you plug in a computer speaker system to a computer with built in sound?

best speaker system for a computer
 on Laptops & Notebooks - NOTEBOOK COMPUTER , EXTREMELY LIGHT & THIN, BEST ...
best speaker system for a computer image



Newsh


I'm searching for a new computer. I have a 10 year old computer now with a lot of problems, so that is why I am getting a new one. I just want to know if you can plug in any USB speaker systems with sub woofers to a computer that has built in speakers. I know a lot of the newer computers now days have built in speakers. Just was wondering.


Answer
yes, if you have 3 coloured sockets at the back of your tower, blue, green and pink, these can be used for standard 5.1 sound managment with a 5.1 sound system connected. if you wish you can just use 2.1 plugged into the green socket. for 5.1 you need the correct speaker setup and settings.

What is needed to have 3 computers hooked up to the same speaker system?




Keith A


I have 3 computers/laptops that I want to hook up to the same computer speaker system. Is there a wire or something to have them all connected at the same time?


Answer
You can buy an audio splitter at any good audio store (two inputs, six/eight outs)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can you plug in a computer speaker system to a computer with built in sound?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment