Thursday, August 1, 2013

how can I build a good speaker system for my car with a good price?

speaker system deals
 on ... make a complete wireless 5.1 PC speaker? - RedFlagDeals.com Forums
speaker system deals image



Saoody


I would like to buy a speaker system for my 03 Subaru Legacy but I have no idea about it.
1. how much shall I spend on it?
2. what's the best brand?
3.where can I find a good place that could offer a great deal?
4. does there any other things that I have to take care about?
Thanks



Answer
Ok heres the beginning list.

Sonicelectronix.com Good site BEST deals ive ever gotten, Customer for 2+ yrs.

Cd Deck, Aka Head Unit.
Subwoofer/Sub box
Amplifier
RCA Cables, (i got 3 RCA pairs. 2 For door speaker amp 4 channel, and 1 for sub amp Monoblock
Battery Terminal, 0 gauge
0Gauge wire (0 gauge wire is best and prefered you can use smaller its cheaper but 0 gauge better.)
Speaker wire, to wire door speakers to Amp. (inless you run door speakers off your Cd Deck.)
Fuse Blocks, (Fuses are VERY VERY VERY important, car goes KA-BOOOOM! without em)
Distributor block, IF you run more then 1 amp.

Big 3 Upgrade is recomended, do alot of research on your system, collect piece my piece each part you need. It might take awhile but will be worth it in the end.

research research research research...... gotta start somewhere. Hit me up if u got questions

What speaker do I buy to accompany an sm58?




Zach


I sing R&B, pop, and some country, opera, and alternative rock. I have a really pure, resonant voice. Today I am going to buy an sm58. If I plan to get a speaker or speaker system (I don't know what I am supposed to get) that I could use during somewhat big performances, what should I get? Also, if you could recommend a couple and let me know what types of environments each would work in (giant area, small space, etc) so that I have a couple choices, that would be great also. Thanks!


Answer
The sm58 is a good choice for live vocal work.

You seem to be a little confused as far as what you need for sound reinforcement though.

First off, most venues have their own sound system. Having your own mic is great, but most places have their own PA and sound board.

That said, a lot of small venues don't - if you were to play at a coffeehouse, for instance, you might need some reinforcement.... but even then, most places I know of who host bands at least have a basic PA for the singer...

Well, whatever. You will need a PA system. This usually comprises of a mixer, a power amp, and a number of speakers. You can get a bundle deal or buy each component separately.

The more watts and more speakers, the louder you get - and the bigger a room you can fill your voice with. 100 watts or less will barely get you heard over a full rock band at practice volume in a small room, but it should be enough for a quiet acoustic gig at a coffee house, whereas it would be better to have 500 watts or more playing at a small club.

The bigger your set up gets, the more equipment you will need to make it all work properly - at some point you will need EQ, feedback elimination, and possibly compression or vocal processing to make everything fit in the mix. This doesn't count the soundboard and backup power amps you should be packing in case your main ones blow. Oh yeah, and the power conditioning, the PA speakers themselves... you want to provide sound for a big area and you could easily spend a couple thousand dollars without even trying!

I think it would be a good idea to go to a music store and ask around for some information about what would best suit your needs.

I can't really give advice on certain types because I don't know what your needs are, exactly. If you're singing for a band or something and you just need it for practice, then getting an all-in-one package deal will probably suffice. However, if you're planning on using this for something bigger and the venues you'd plan on playing don't have sound reinforcement, then you'll probably want to go with separate components.

Keep in mind that this can get very expensive very quickly. I would strongly suggest you weigh your options very carefully before you start investing - make sure you know what you want before you start spending money.


Saul




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how can I build a good speaker system for my car with a good price?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment