Saturday, August 3, 2013

Computer Speakers or Home Theater System?

best speaker system for living room
 on Sony KDL55HX850 - Gibson Sound & Vision
best speaker system for living room image



riceandnoo


I'm planning to buy a 40 Inch LCD TV for my living room and planning to use it as a monitor for my computer and PS3. I'm also planning to get a set of Logitech Z5500 speakers as my speaker system for all 3. Would it be possible to connect them all to the speakers or would it be better to get a Home Theater System?


Answer
Here is the deal. Picture a yardstick in your mind. At one end is total junk. At the other end is sound nirvana. Computer speakers go from half an inch up to 2 inches. HTIB from one inch up to 9 inches. Separate components from 6 inches up to a foot and a half. And high end audio equipment from 1 foot to 3 feet.

In general you get what you pay for. Home Theater systems cost a lot more but you get a lot more. Sure it is possible to connect computer speakers to the equipment you are going to get with the proper adapters, but you will not have good sound with computer speakers.

How do you mount speakers on a wall withouth having any visible wires?




Chris D


I want to install a home theater system in my living room and I want to mount the speakers on the surrounding walls. I have seen them where the speakers hang on the walls around the pictures with no visible wires. How is this done?


Answer
Well I went with flat wire. It was the easiest solution for me. They are thin and can be painted over.

http://21st-century-goods.com/page/21st/PROD/GKWIRE




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Computer Speakers or Home Theater System?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment