Friday, August 2, 2013

How do I select the best home theater system?

best wireless speaker system review
 on ... top of that there are THX Slot Speaker technology integrated into the
best wireless speaker system review image



redsoxbebe


My boyfriend just bought a plasma TV and I'd like to buy him an home theater system but I don't have a clue where to begin. I've been trying to research online but it seems like there's so many details to figure out - how many watts do I need, do I need a new DVD player with it, do I want to buy it piece by piece or HTIB? Ahhh. I'd like to spend somewhere around $200, max $300 but I don't know if this is realistic for a good system and don't want to get him a cruddy one just for the sake of getting one. I know he's really interested in the ones that have a rear wireless speaker - and I don't know too much more than that. Anyone knowledgeable out there with some good recommendations, a place I should begin my research or willing to have some dialouge with me about the best systems and what I should look for? I think I'll eventually go to CC or BB but I'd like to be armed with some info first. Thanks ahead of time for your help!


Answer
Simply browse the top price/product comparison
websites and review sites. Here's what I use...

H a p p y
H o m e
T h e a t e r i n g !

what is the best wireless speaker system I can get?




wisemancum


that's affordable. I saw one from a company that was super expensive (about $500)

Bose has a system that is similarly expensive but at least I've heard of them

Sony has a system that allows you to wirelessly link music stored on your computer or Ipod to your existing speakers, although I don't have an Ipod I think it may be worth it because it's only about $200

a review of these or other suggestions would be helpfull.



Answer
If I correctly understand what you are looking for it would be the very affordable Apple Airport Express. See link below.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I select the best home theater system?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment