Thursday, December 19, 2013

How to connect Creative T6100 speakers to Panasonic LED TV ?

creative speaker system 5.1
 on Creative Inspire T6200 5.1 Speaker System | VillMan Computers
creative speaker system 5.1 image



param


Hi, I have a Creative T6100 5.1 Speaker system. I want to cinnect it to my Panasonic LED TV. There is only one Digital Audio out from TV (Optical Out). However my Creative 5.1 speaker have three 3.5mm pins. When I connect any one of the pins to TV headphone slot, one pair of speakers work. It can be 2 fronts, 2 rears or the center one. Can anyone tell me, how to play all 5 speakers without using any AV receiver ? AV receivers cost more than 10 times than my Creative T6100 speakers.


Answer
The best you can get (without spending more money than your speakers are worth) is stereo (front right and left?) since surround output from the TV is digital and your speakers ... which are really computer speakers designed to connect to the three mini-stereo jacks on a computer audio card ... are analog. You can, as you have found out, use the headphone jack or buy an optical to stereo converter (Monoprice, Amazon, etc) to do much the same thing.

The device at the link is the next level up, or get a used A/V receiver with analog multichannel outputs plus RCA to ministereo converters. Finally, you can sell your 6100's and buy speakers with an optical input.

Thems the options.

How to connect two separate woofers to each other to produce combined power?




aditya


I have a creative sbs 2.1 370 speaker system and an intex 5.1 speakers. How can I connect these two individual speaker systems combined to my pc so that i can get a combined 7.2 speakers woofer system.?? i want to get the maximum possible sound output from the speakers.
There is only 1 sound card port in my PC.
So, please help me, as i really need your help?? So kind of you.



Answer
If you solder the cables together, or run one lead, to a double adaptor, then run cables to both, that should work just fine, however, remember it will only be duplicated, not doubled.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to connect Creative T6100 speakers to Panasonic LED TV ?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment