Tuesday, July 30, 2013

What computer speaker system should i get,the logitech z323 with the subwoofer or the bose companion 3 series2?

speaker system sale
 on Sound systems provide powerful performance with four-speaker system
speaker system sale image



p


i want a speaker system with rich sound and good quality


Answer
Of the three listed the Bose Companion 3 comes closest to rich sound and good quality. A few questions you might want to ask yourself? I do this regularly, what is my reference for quality sound? How do I know it when I hear it? Is this purchase best affordable now or later? Afterwards, choose about 5 of your favorite songs and listen to them on whatever you are considering purchasing. You will be pleasantly surprised what your ears will tell you, somehow your pocketbook will find a way to agree. Mine told me the Bose Companion 5 speakers. I highly recommend them, particularly if you enjoy movies. Based on your choices you will get a richer sound quality.
You can pick up a set of Bose C5 off of ebay between 200-250 US dollars.
I thought that was a good deal, but I ran across a bid for 102 US dollars for Bose Companion 5. I bet you could do even better with the Companion 3.
Nothing like a good sale, it makes all of those doubts and doubters circle the drain. lol.

I am sure you will make the right decision.

Best.

P.S. I am not to sure of the previous point made about Bose Waveguide patent, from a gentleman that tried to tell us all something only he understood. Whatever it was, it was plenty simple to him. However, to clear up in bad information I have found the patent case number assigned to Bose waveguide system, making the whole musical apparatus a unique Bose intellectual property. http://www.faqs.org/patents/app/20090252363

This is to much information. Nevertheless, this patent explains how Bose can accomplish rich sound towards the music reproduced. By the way I could tell how it hurt and pained you to burst a bubble. Hopefully you will be greeted in the Emergency Room with a booster shot and an enema, to loosen up all that crap causing you to have such pain bursting a bubble. Be sure you call, I want to be there and hold your hand. Maybe I will cuff it so you can't hurt yourself and move.

I was being facitious, please know that I have the utmost respect for your pincipled opinion and enjoy teasing and debating. No matter how much we disagree you have my respect of your opinion and I am a better person for it. Know that moving forward, I think highly of you.
Now, to the matter at hand. Intellectual properties that earn a patent are never firsts. They have put a wrinkle on the idea, contraption or thing. Once reviewed in the archives, if their is no duplication, then the patent will be pending approval. A few more steps, like fees and lawerly exercises the person or the company is awarded the patent in their name. This is a unique process in the U.S., this is hardly the case in China or Russia. The state will steal it old school. Bose was awarded patents because they made a so called change or improvement to call it theirs. This is recognized as Bose's Intellectual properties. An aspect of the business they defend vociferously, as they should. Bose claim to fame is an evolutionary product, not the inventor of said device. Based on these facts as we know them, Bose makes music through the wave guide system that is outstanding. Outstanding enough to be a leader in the industry, for wave guide technology. They have a signature product, through that signature product Bose claims a signature sound. Mind you this signature sound came by way of Bose "think" not because of a new material in the devices. Bose mass produces product as cheaply and effectively as it can. Most businesses do. Smaller companies, or the ones who have better materials and a far better product like McIntosh do not mass produce at the scale of Bose. Bose is to Ford like McIntosh is to Ferrari their is no comparison, even the exotic Ford GT 40.

I have tried Harmon Kardon Soundsticks side by side, Focal and others. I have heard better than Bose, I am not a "homer" where Bose can do no wrong. I have an objective view point, I think to be valid. So often the criticisms have not been balanced, leaving an innocent bystander to defend themselves by the very mention of Bose. And should they be favorable in their comments they get the equivalent of being stoned. I don't agree with that. I argue the facts of the matter and consider the one's presented. Bose is not for everyone, but they are doing something right, something noteworthy, something the others are not doing. Surely, not everyone has poor taste and is dumb on the matter. Certainly, Bose has some notable achievements. The person asked for a rich sound, not the richest sound, not even the best sound, just a rich sound. Bose doesn't even have a rich sound? Bose can't be purchased for cheap, just like others? Everyone is being ripped off if they buy Bose full price? How is that any different than purchasing any other brand full price?

Looking for a good 2 channel speaker system?

Q. I'm looking to buy new speakers for my computer, preferably with 2 speakers and a sub woofer. My budget is $60. Recommendations?


Answer
try to go to your manufacters site,they normally have packages for sale,and its better if you buy directly form your manufater because they have a better warranty.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What computer speaker system should i get,the logitech z323 with the subwoofer or the bose companion 3 series2?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment