Saturday, March 22, 2014

Cyber Acoustics Subwoofer Satellite System (CA-3602) vs Logitech Z313 Speaker System?




blobblob


They're both on Amazon, but I can't put links on here. :\

thank you.



Answer
Logitech Z313 Speaker System is referred as a 2.1 speaker system (2 satellite speakers plus 1 sub-woofer). If you want to hear deep bass in your music, a sub-woofer is a must, and it should be placed on the floor for best results. Compared to Logitech's Z520 2.0 (only 2 speakers, no sub-woofer) speaker system, which I recently also tested, it is quite apparent that Z313 has much deeper bass, although the Z313 system costs less than half the price of the Z520. If you listen to music at relatively low to normal sound volume, I would recommend the Z313.

Can I use the Logitech Speaker System Z313 with my laptop?




Chris J


I'm looking for some new speakers for my room, and I'm trying to decide between the Logitech Z313 and the Z323 models. I like the Z313 model because of the hand control, but I'm not sure if I will be able to plug in either of them to my laptop. If it helps, I have 3 USB ports, an ethernet port, a port (not sure what its called) that is used to plug in projecters to, a red mic port, a green "audio?" port, and a headphone jack. Please help me if you can; also a review on one or both of those systems would be great,
Sorry guys- just checked and the headphone jack is actually the green audio jack. My mistake.



Answer
Either speaker system will work with your laptop. They would connect to the black/uncolored audio jack (looks similar to the headphone jack), which should be labeled "Line Out". Unless the green is the only Audio Out that your laptop has, in which case the speakers would connect to that.

Feature-wise, the Z323 is better in that it has slightly better output power and range (30 Watts RMS & 40Hz-20kHz vs 25 Watts & 48Hz-20kHz), and it has multiple inputs, so you can connect more than just your laptop to it. If you do not need the extra inputs, however, then the Z313 will work fine; 5 Watts and 8Hz difference are not worth the extra $20 by themselves.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Cyber Acoustics Subwoofer Satellite System (CA-3602) vs Logitech Z313 Speaker System?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment