Sunday, July 28, 2013

What does wattage have to do with how loud an amp is?

speaker system for gym
 on The console includes built-in speakers and a backlit LCD display.
speaker system for gym image



vhaaat?


I plan to buy a Peavey Classic 50/410 and it's 50 watts. Would this be loud enough for, say, a place as big as a school gym?


Answer
This depends upon the type of music and the volume levels you will play at. 410 speaker cabinet 4 - 10" speakers? Most likely with this arrangement you might consider a 100 watt model amplifier if not miked through a PA system.

What's the best speaker system out there?







I'm throwing a birthday party in about a week in a local gym. But, the place I rented does not have a sound system. The only thing i have is a crappy iDock knock-off, and I need something that will project to the entire gym. I don't have the money to BUY anything, what do I do?


Answer
Ask your friends if they have a stereo system you can use for your birthday. Or you can rent one from places like Rent-A-Center.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What does wattage have to do with how loud an amp is?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment