Sunday, July 28, 2013

What kind of speaker system do i need for my truck?

speaker system ebay
 on Front speaker terminals are gold plated 4mm/binder post for speakers ...
speaker system ebay image



nctarheel2


I drive a 2000 Chevy Silverado Z71... Ive never had a system... I don't know anything about them... Im not wanting to spend a ton... But i want an ok speaker system... What do i need....???
the truck is extended cab



Answer
ya i got a chevy s10 and in trucks its very tight for space so im putting in some pioneer shallow mount speakers.

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-PIONEER-TSSW251-Shallow-Truck-10-Subwoofers-NEW-PAIR_W0QQitemZ360080424389QQihZ023QQcategoryZ18805QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Where to get just the player of a home theater system?




pradeep


Hi,
I have a wall mount speaker system at home which my previous owner left it.
I am trying to utilize it. I understand that I need a amplifier/receiver to connect the speakers.
But I tried connecting those speakers to my RCA home theater DVD player which has speaker out and it worked.
Now I need just the player that comes with the home theater system without the speakers.
Can anyone please tell me where I could buy them and If i have to search in ebay or local store, what should i ask for? these are not just DVD players rite...but DVD players with amplifiers built it.

Thanks



Answer
There is no such thing.

Your choice (new anyways), is the DVD player with speakers, which comes with everything.

Or you get a component surround system, where you buy your choice of individual components as your needs require.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of speaker system do i need for my truck?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment