Sunday, July 28, 2013

What is the best way to install a speaker system in restrooms?

speaker system the best
 on , china manufacturers, china exporters, china factory, speaker ...
speaker system the best image



Corvette N


What is the best way to install a speaker system in several restroom all connected into one box, but each with individual volume control as well as a protective system around this control unit were only selected people may use this control?

Of course, if you know not the answers to all of these but one, please do answer with the one thing in-which you do know. ^-^

-Thanks!

VIII>///



Answer
I would recommend a 70v system. this will allow you to have many speakers connected to 1 amplifier. and you will be able to tune the volume at each of the speakers.

companies like TOA sell 70v speakers for indoor / outdoor , on wall or in wall mounting

scott
svpb.ca

What is a good desktop computer speaker system?




palman18


I want to buy some new computer speakers since my old cheap speakers broke and I'm sick of using a gaming headset for music and movies. I am looking to spend around $150-200 on a good speaker system. I am a "semi-audiophile" and I appreciate good sound. I would prefer a system with a good balance of highs, mids, and lows and would rather have a good 2.1 system than a cheap surround sound system. I would prefer a system with a subwoofer, but if there are any that have good bass without one, I am open to it. I don't have a sound card on my computer, but I am open to buying one if it makes a considerable difference. Any help is appreciated.


Answer
Here are a few speaker systems that fall within your price range.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100007679%20600010683%204017&IsNodeId=1&name=%24100%20-%20%24200&Order=RATING&Pagesize=100




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best way to install a speaker system in restrooms?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment