Sunday, June 1, 2014

Can I connect my Sony speaker system to my TV?




baseballfa


I have the Sony MHC-EC69i. I was wondering if i could connect it to my TV or my Wii so that i could get the sound to go through the speaker system. If it's possible to do this, I need to know what cables or parts to get, and how to make it work correctly. Thanks in advance.


Answer
The specs say it has audio inputs and if that's true then yes you can. You need to use an rca cable (the kind they include in the box when you buy a cd player or dvd player with a a red plug and a white plug) and connect it from the audio outputs on your TV to the audio inputs on your Sony. I can't see the picture well enough to know what buttons are on the front, but you'll need to select AUX or whatever it's labelled so the Sony will play the signal from the TV.
All you need is the RCA cable, which you probably already have sitting around. If not, head over to Radio Shack and pick one up in whatever length you need.

Tv Sound Through Speakers?




Mike


Hi, i have a RCA speaker system and want the tv's audio to come out of them... any idea of how to get it working?


Answer
To connect your speaker system to the TV, you need to get a source signal from one of the devices in your system.

If you're running the cable directly to the back of your television (without going through a cable box) or you're picking up off-air antenna, you will need to check your television set for audio "outputs". Few smaller / older televisions have them, but if you do it will be a red and a white connection on the back of your TV with the label "Out" or "Audio Output". Connect those with standard RCA cables to the "Input" on your speaker system (this is assuming that your *speaker system* includes an amplifier).

The most common way to wire your audio system to your television is to use the audio output on your source device, either your cable box or satellite receiver. On the back of that device will be the red & white RCA cable connection shown as "Audio Output". Simply connect that to your amplifier's "Input" and you're all set.

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I connect my Sony speaker system to my TV?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment