Saturday, June 7, 2014

Can I connect bose speaker system directly with a philips dvd player?







bose acuastimass 3 series model 301 speaker system


Answer
Those speakers can't connect directly to a dvd player. An A/V receiver is needed to power the speakers unless your dvd player is a home theater in a box with the integrated tuner/receiver/amplifier. If it's one of those, then yes you can replace those stock speakers with your bose.
(lol...If it's one of those, you can connect your bose. I'm a poet and don't know it.)

replace speaker for philips mc138 system?




Sarah


What is the best speaker for a Philips MC138 Stereo System? I need to replace both as i have been using computer speakers right now.


Answer
There really isn't a "best" so to speak, but any low cost speaker - preferably used, will do the job. Speakers and stereo equipment don't really need to be matched exactly.

Check the local Craigslist for bookshelf speakers. Often when the main unit fails, yet the speakers were still good, people try to sell them for cheap. Thrift stores are another option. Example... I have a 3 piece set of RCA branded (Radio Shack) speakers that sound pretty good. They came from a higher end home theater in a box system. I've been trying to sell them for $10 on Craigslist with no results. I am about to toss them or donate them.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I connect bose speaker system directly with a philips dvd player?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment