Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Can a ipod or mp3 player be used to play over a household speaker system...instead of a "docking system"?




Vince S





Answer
There are different way that you can do this. First, you can get a portable FM transmitter, the manufacturer is Garvin they are made just for IPOD, what makes it portable is that it doesn't need outside power when you attach it to your IPOD it will use the power of your IPOD. Second, you can use a docking system that plugs audio R and L, and video. to a reciever or radio....doesn't matter anything that has RCA plugs. and it comes with a remote...some come with the menu that you see on your IPOD on the remote. Third is and AUX (auxilary) cable that is just one cable that goes from the IPOD to the radio. Remember no cool remote or portableness. My opinion I would do the one with the remote. I hope this was help-full and goodluck

Are There Any iPod Speaker Systems That Do Not Require Docking?




dankees98


I have a 6th Generation iPod Classic (80 GB) and a 3rd Generation iPod Shuffle and I am looking for a speaker system that I can leave in my room, which allows me to plug in my iPod with a wire and not by docking.

Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thank you.



Answer
depends on what you want. if you can give up the alarm clock and stupid look of most docks then just use computer speakers. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Bose%26%23174%3B+-+Companion%26%23174%3B+2+Series+II+Multimedia+Speaker+System+%282-Piece%29/7933686.p?id=1151657980013&skuId=7933686&st=speakers something like this should sound a lot better than any dock. you can go cheaper or more expensive and get a 2.1 w/subwoofer for even better sound.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can a ipod or mp3 player be used to play over a household speaker system...instead of a "docking system"?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment