Friday, June 6, 2014

Which brands make good computer speaker systems?




Johnson


For music, movies & gaming.


Answer
I just bought Logitech speakers & I'm very happy with them for music. I'm not a gamer, so you might be happier with something else.

Tipped off to the set I bought thanks to Consumersearch, my go-to resource for these kinds of things. They compile multiple reviews and make recommendations. It's intelligently opinionated: http://tinyurl.com/zu4mt

I always click on the "full story" link to get the details on why the chose what they did. In this instance, they recommend DenGuru.com as the best site for speaker review articles.

$40 Speaker systems for game consoles at Best Buy?




Y! D� �


I saw these $40 speaker systems for game consoles at Best Buy a year back and I was wondering if they still sell them and if so, do they work good?
Thanks for all of your help.



Answer
I bought a speakers while back around that price tag, and let me tell you that after a couple of months it's broken. If you would like to have a good speakers just save a little bit more money. Some good speakers run about 80- 150 dollars. :-)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which brands make good computer speaker systems?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment