Thursday, June 5, 2014

Will a Bose Acoustimass 3 Speaker System work with an MP3 player/iPad?




Dark Lord


What I mean is, does it have a jack that I can plug into an MP3 player or an iPad? You know, the kind of common jack you find on the end of most headphones or earbuds. I don't know what it's called, but I'd like to know before I buy a $200 speaker system and find out I can't use it.


Answer
M advice would be to take the MP3 player and ipad to see if it does. It may or may not, Bose is not an open source system. I would think you can plug into the aux input on the volume dial and all is well, that is how it should be. Save yourself the headache and go through the trouble of connecting the devices and see for yourself. That would be your best bet.

Best.

Is there a speaker system that can work for an ipod and a mp3 player?




Baby doll


I need one that can plug into a wall outlet and that can also charge my ipod. Something close to this will be nice too. I just need it to work for both ipod and mp3 player.


Answer
impossible. there are a wide variety of mp3 players but only one type of socket for an ipod.

its either one or the other. i'd choose ipod cua those types of speakers supporting ipod are the easiest to find.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Will a Bose Acoustimass 3 Speaker System work with an MP3 player/iPad?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment