Saturday, June 7, 2014

Looking for hi wattage sub in a 5.1 speaker set?




Scratcher2


I am looking to upgrade my current pc speaker setup, an old 5.1 with a 17 watt sub (saddening I know) for something with better sound and better bass. so far I have been looking at the Z623 from logitech
http://www.logitech.com/en-gb/speakers-audio/home-pc-speakers/devices/speaker-system-z623

but this is only 2.1, and I really want 5.1 for gaming and for mixing songs.
Anyone know of a sub 300 dollar 5.1 setup with a good sub?



Answer
The Logitech Surround Sound Speakers Z506 comes in at $99.99, my friend.

I'm afraid I've never used this speaker system so I can't comment on just how good it is. The second link below, however, offers reviews from people that have used it.

Which is better for me the Logitech Z623 or the Z523?




David


-I don't plan on listening to anything past 50%.
-I want to have the clearest sound.
-I want good deep and clear bass.
-I will mainly use it on my PC to watch media and maybe gaming.
-I am only going to use it in my small bedroom.
-Price really doesn't matter.



Answer
- Is there a neither option? Just to answer your question, the 2.1 Z623 is much better than the 2.1 Z523, but they both have their flaws.
- Logitech speakers are overpriced garbage.
- Example: The Logitech Z906 is their best 5.1 system, but it does not even do HD audio and is overpriced (some people even prefer their old discontinued version better) = Your better of getting a proper surround sound system that consists of a receiver and passive speakers.
- Example: The Logitech 5.1 Z506 is a total waste of money. The Logitech 2.1 Z523 is a total waste of money and any 2.1 system lower then that is a total waste of money. = They call these kiddy toys.
- Example: Every Logitech speaker system has something wrong/flaws with it, just read the reviews and you will get what I mean.
= I hope you can find better active speakers than the Logitech Z623. I got a tip at least tho, you want to wait until black friday so everything is cheap if you live in the US.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Looking for hi wattage sub in a 5.1 speaker set?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment