Wednesday, June 4, 2014

does anyone have logitech speakers system for example as studio monitors?




Andy M


lets say the logitech z623 system. or any other company, satellite speakers and a sub.


Answer
Logitech speakers as studio monitors???

How hard do you want the legitimate audio community to laugh?

No serious knowledgeable person would even suggest,
let alone do, such a ridiculous thing.

Real studio monitors are large, full-range cabinets,
and shouldn't need or use subwoofers.

I gotta tell this joke to a friend of mine who used to be
in the sound and lighting business. It'll crack him up.

Need help selecting Speaker System for my Denon 7.1 channel receiver. Can use suggestions.?




GaryDenon


I have looked at both the ORB MOD2 Home Theater Speaker System and the BIC Acoustech Cinema Series 6 Speaker System. Anyone familiar with them? Would appreciate any and all suggestions. I want a great sounding system for both my dvd and cd systems.


Answer
Speakers are such a matter of personal preference, it's really hard to suggest what's best to someone. However, I have a Denon 3805 and use Boston Acoustics VR45's, VR20's, a Boston Center, PV600 sub, and it sounds fabulous. For the money, I think Boston & Infinity are great. Beware because there are alot of really bad speakers out there whose companies spend $$$ on advertising, so you think they must be great. The worst I have ever heard are Cambridge Soundworks. I don't know how these guys are in business. I would rather have 5 clock-radios around my living room!
Anyway, just go listen to some quality stuff at a BestBuy-Magnolia store, and a Tweeter store. Good Luck.
Oh, BTW, you can get some amazing deals on lightly used speakers on eBay. I got my sub & center speaker that way.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: does anyone have logitech speakers system for example as studio monitors?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment