Friday, August 23, 2013

Where do I find speaker covers for my car?

speaker system ebay
 on Bose Companion 5 Multimedia Computer Speaker System Brand NEW | eBay
speaker system ebay image



Alex


I have a 2004 Nissan Maxima with stock Bose speaker system. I used to live in Florida and the sun deteriorated the speaker covers under the back windshield. I have been looking for new covers all over the internet but I have had no luck. Someone please help!


Answer
you do not need an exact match,only in size and they should work.check out (www.ebay.com/car audio) then (speaker covers).i have bought a few sets there.

I have a 2002 Jeep Liberty, and I want new speakers for it, where should I start?







Right now the speakers are all origonal, however the door speakers are blown. I want to put a good speaker system in to replace it, something that can handle alot of bass. My budget is around 1k any recommendations?


Answer
A local audio store, best buy, eBay, Amazon, craigslist. those are all options.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where do I find speaker covers for my car?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment