Wednesday, August 21, 2013

How can I get my jWIN JS-P701 2.4GHz Wireless Home Theather Speaker System to play from all of the speakers?

best home speaker system wireless
 on ... wireless spy cameras, wireless security cameras, audio locating
best home speaker system wireless image



reptileguy


How can I get my jWIN JS-P701 2.4GHz Wireless Home Theather Speaker System to play from all of the speakers? It only came with one adapter for the red/white audio cords.


Answer
That is such a goofy speaker set up and a first for me.

OK here is what is going on. This is a powered speaker set with no Dolby decoder. It will accept for surround only 3 sets of RCA's from a DVD player. I will include a link to a DVD player that has theses so you know what to look for. Make sure to look at the back panel image.

This speaker set is really just a modified PC set of speakers.( note the three mini to RCAs adapters only available in the box mind you).

If you don't want to get a new DVD player you can get a home theater receiver with what ever digital audio connection you have, as long as the receiver has pre outs to hook up to the speaker set. Will include a link to the one that has this.But that is counter intuitive to buying a powered speaker set.

Your only other option is to hook to up to a PC with the correct 5.1 sound card.

If it is a new purchase I suggest take it back and get a 5.1 system that will work with your existing equipment.

PS also look up white van scam I think you may have been had.

Is there any ipod home-speaker system that can be wirelessly controlled by the ipod?




vin43075


Basically I'm looking for a simple, all-in-one home speaker system for my ipod that includes some type of wireless accessory for the ipod itself as well. Or something like that.
Ultimately being able to use the ipod as more of a remote control while at home.
Anyone know of anything that fits the bill?



Answer
Get an IHome. It includes a clock, radio, a docking base for your ipod to charge and play music on it. The IHome is amazing!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I get my jWIN JS-P701 2.4GHz Wireless Home Theather Speaker System to play from all of the speakers?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment