Thursday, August 22, 2013

What is the best portable speaker system for iPod classic?

speaker light system
 on ... systems, floorboards, wheel wells, hood protectors, roll cages, RVs
speaker light system image



Phatal


I'm looking for something that is light, portable, strong and sounds good formy iPod Classic.


Answer
Jbl or Bose

How do you hook up speaker system to a golf cart please read my additional details?




Colton


Ive got a golf cart that runa off of gas but lights are hooked up to a car battery. What I need to know is I would like to put two speakers to my golf cart and use no stereo but I only want to use a aux so can play off of my phone Please help


Answer
You have to have an amplifier, your phone can't power bigger speakers. If you look for a 12volt amplifier on Ebay, you can get a small one quite cheap, then you will just need the speakers and a lead from your phone to the amp. You also need to put a switch and a fuse in the positive feed to the amp for safety reasons, a car battery will fry wires if there is no fuse and you have a short-circuit. Put the fuse right next to the +ve terminal of the battery. The amp will also need a negative, you can take that straight from the battery, or from the chassis if the battery -ve is connected to the chassis.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best portable speaker system for iPod classic?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment