Thursday, August 22, 2013

Can I still use wireless mic system with new mics?

speaker system sale
 on Best Buy Home Audio For Sale
speaker system sale image



E2K


Hello,
at my job we use a portable wireless mic system for presentations and such. We run it through a fender passport speaker system. It's about 3 years old now and originally came with 2 wireless mics. Both of mics are now kaput, but the receiver unit is still good. Is it possible to replace the wireless microphones with new ones? How will I know if they are compatible with the receiver? I can provide the model number and specifics and all that if need be. Help!



Answer
get them from the same manufacturer as the original

i have some bad news though, many of the wireless systems were illegal and the FCC has come down on manufacturers to stop non-licensed sales. a number of the channels were in the old UHF television band that has been reclaimed for other use because of the DTV transition.

if you are caught in this mess, it might be better to just start over making sure you have legal new equipment.

How do i post something to sell on ksl?




unguardian


I made an account on ksl, but i don't know where to go from there to post something. I just need to sell this p-7 paramax home theater speaker system. it's $2400, but i'm selling it for $300. So can you tell me the steps to post it for sale?


Answer
Funny, sounds like a fat scam to me. Paramax is a fake brand. Fraudsters sell them to people on the internet and parking lots telling them that they are worth thousands but they are letting them go for just a few hundred dollars. In fact, the speakers are crappy knock offs and will no doubt break. They arent worth one cent. But nice try dude. Go scam some other people.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I still use wireless mic system with new mics?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment