Saturday, August 24, 2013

How many subwoofers should i get for my home theater system? (10 points)?

best 9.2 speaker system
 on Ipod Docking Station Speakers Ipodgood - ipod touch target
best 9.2 speaker system image



Xbox Gamer


I am debating between the 7.1 speaker system and the 7.2 speaker system (I mean the amplifier). I already have the 7 speaker. So should i get the 7.1 and 1 sub or 7.2 and 2 subs.Thanks for help in advance.


Answer
This all depends on the size of room you have, most often 1 subwoofer will be fine. Keep in mind also that there are not many receivers out in the market that have a double output for the subwoofer connections. I own an Onkyo receiver TX-N5007 which is a 9.2 and i only use one subwoofer. I use an Energy 12" subwoofer and it only has a 150 watt and is more than enough for my family room. Hope this will help you out.

Can I wire a 2.1 computer speaker system to a 2.0 2-way home speaker system? If so, how?




tubadude01


i have a 2.1 Altec Lansing 15 Watt system with a standard 3.5 mm input and a 80s Infinity RS-9 2 speaker system. I want to hook them up together. Is it just a matter of wiring or do i need a receiver as well?


Answer
You might be able to get away with buying a speaker distribution box and plugging the output of the Altecs into that, then wiring all the speakers into the box, but it's going to be very underpowered at 15 watts.
You really need a receiver to power those Infinity's.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How many subwoofers should i get for my home theater system? (10 points)?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment