Tuesday, August 20, 2013

What type of cord do I need for my mac mini?

best speaker system for a mac
 on VINTAGE SOUND DESIGN 3-WAY SPEAKERS MODEL 650C 10
best speaker system for a mac image



Spartan Jo


I have a home theater system that I would like to use with my mac mini. My system has an orange, green and black cord coming out of the back. My mac mini only has an audio in and audio out jack. How do I get my stereo connected? The stereo is a Logitech X 540 5.1-CH PC multimedia home theater speaker system.


Answer
The only way a Mac Mini can support 5.1 Audio is through its HDMI port, if you have a home theater receiver that has an HDMI input. Otherwise, the audio-out jack on the Mac Mini is two-channel stereo only.

Do certain computer speakers only work with pc or mac or both?




pakattack


i am planning on buying Logitech X-540 5.1 Speaker System and i have a macbook pro laptop. will these speakers work with my laptop??


Answer
The X-540 speaker system should work perfectly fine with your Mac. If you look at the page listed in my source you will see that Mac compatibility is listed off to the side.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What type of cord do I need for my mac mini?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment