Saturday, August 24, 2013

my hp 530 has a sound problem which i cant resolve, the drivers for my sound device is installed and updated?

system speaker no drivers are installed for this device
 on United States | Worldwide Sites
system speaker no drivers are installed for this device image



Benjamin D


when i go to device manager,system devices,system speaker, it tells me I have no drivers installed but when i try to update it, it tells me is its up to date,ALSO under resources it tells me the system speaker is not using any resouces because it has a problem what can i do?


Answer
which os u r using,download drivers from website and install

How do I install a sound driver when my audio component is on my motherboard?




Meow


I have an Intel® Desktop Board DG965RY. The audio component that lets me use speakers and headphones is on the motherboard and my computer is without sound since I don't have the driver installed and I can't find it anywhere on the Intel site or anything. I do not have the cd that came with my motherboard.


Answer
go to realtek web site click downloads, enter os and how many bit system you have 32 or 64 download latest software it will tell you what to do no big deal/ or control panel open device manger right click sound device and update drivers / windows may catch it when scaning for updates




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: my hp 530 has a sound problem which i cant resolve, the drivers for my sound device is installed and updated?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment