Monday, August 19, 2013

How Do I Connect My Speaker System to my HDTV?

speaker system setup
 on Bose Speakers: Bose Speaker Stands: A Review of the Bose UFS-20 ...
speaker system setup image



iicedesign


I just bought an Expressionist Ultra speaker system from Altec Lansing because it says it can be connected to a computer and/or a TV, and I would like to use both features. I'm trying to connect it to my Sony Bravia HDTV for gaming but I have no idea what cable(s) or setup I require to do so.

It came with something called an AUX IN Jack and an RCA Adapter, if that helps.



Answer
Connect red & white cables from cable box or TV to AUX in.

how to setup altec lansing bx1021 speaker system?




lambolagoo


I got this speaker system
http://www.intoget.com/images/images_prodlarge_BX1021.jpg
but i didnt get a manual so if anyone knows how to setup this system or has a link to the manual please post here.



Answer
You take the "right" speaker (they are labled), put the red wire to the red connector on the subwoofer(black box), and the black to the black connector. Do this for the "left" speaker also, the subwoofer is labeled for left and right speakers. After this, connect the audio (green tipped) cable to the subwoofer's input jack, and the other to the music device( pc, mp3, pda, psp). Then plug in the subwoofer. Theres a switch on the subwoofer, flip it. A blue LED should show up. The biggest knob is used for volume, the second knob is tone(clarity), and the last is bass. Enjoy your speakers, as they were worth the money. Got mine for 25 bucks NEW at walmart.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How Do I Connect My Speaker System to my HDTV?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment