Monday, August 19, 2013

Whats the best value hifi or speaker system for under £200?

best speaker system under 200
 on Make a DealAngelique Bongiovanni found herself in the legal system ...
best speaker system under 200 image



$-josh-$


I really love bass and my internal mac speakers give very little bass so i want some decent speakers.
I dont want you to mention the most expensive ones, id rather you gave like the 3 best value ones please.
Thanks so much in advance.



Answer
I would recommend the Audioengine 2. They're powered speakers so do not need an amp, they're small but sound BIG, and they're available in white for Mac people...

I've had a pair for a year or so for use in my office when I'm working from home, and I still get surprised at how good they sound for the size and cost ($200)

http://audioengineusa.com/Store/Audioengine-2.

Best bedroom stereo system? I am looking for the best bedroom stereo system for the money. Something under 200?




Travis G


Best bedroom stereo system?
I am looking for the best bedroom stereo system for the money. Something under 200 dollars for playing music and the radio. Preferably a two or more speaker system that can hook up to an Ipod and has good sound. Any suggestions?



Answer
for $200 check the electronics sales at walmart, kmart, and the like..use their online store, they deliver..you should be able to get a 300 watt or more bookshelf system with two healthy speakers, dual cassette, and 3 disc CD player....ample bass, treble...nice speakers i have an older aiwa model that i use for my apt livingroom, hooked to my pc, and with windows media players' EQ, along with a dfx plugin for extra tone control and surround sound , my two speakers fill the whole place, which is a whole floor of a building...and that's without cranking up the volume...these type systems have all the power you need.

i'm ol skool, with a background in amp, pre amp, 10 band EQ, tuner, turntable, and three way speakers, all brand name...so i know what music is supposed to sound like... these square bookshelf jobbies give you adequate sound.

walmart is good for putting these systems on sale; a big long box sitting in the middle of the aisle, waiting for someone to lug it home...get lucky.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Whats the best value hifi or speaker system for under £200?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment