Sunday, August 18, 2013

What is a good speaker system that has an auxiliary port for my HTC and will make a small room bump?

best speaker system for small rooms
 on Soundbar vs Surround Sound, A Review - Surround Sound Speakers for TV
best speaker system for small rooms image



Dip in my


Title says it all, but I'm just looking for a nice speaker system to put into my room for when I listen to music, I want my room to have a little bump to it from them, and I have a very small room so it shouldn't be to hard, it also needs to have an auxiliary port so that I can plug my phone into it, prices don't matter but preferably somewhat cheap


Answer
Grab this: http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MHCEC909iP-Hi-Fi-Shelf-System/dp/B003GZDB1Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1370457814&sr=8-1&keywords=sony+mini+hifi It is a very good system. I use it for my computer. It has a subwoofer (that you can turn on and off). On the downside, I do not believe that it pushes the full 540 watts RMS it claims, but it is VERY loud.

what the different between active and passive speaker?




aznandy200


i'm competing with my friend on speaker system. does anyone know what the best i can do what 1 grand? i was planning to get a professional speaker. do you think they sound good in small room?


Answer
An active speaker has the amp built into it. Many active speakers actually have two amps; one for the low end and one for the high frequencies. A passive speaker requires a power amp or receiver to operate. I would steer clear of pro audio gear for a home theater. The best you can do with a thousand dollars is the best sounding system to your ears that you can afford-it all comes down to personal taste.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good speaker system that has an auxiliary port for my HTC and will make a small room bump?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment