Tuesday, August 20, 2013

How much is my car worth?

speaker exhaust system
 on ... OEM Direct Factory Replacement Speakers for Select Chrysler Vehicles
speaker exhaust system image



Gorilla


I went on KBB and they didn't give me the option to include all the work I put into it.


2003 Mercedes-Benz S500 with 70149 miles
I put brand new LED headlights.
I also upgraded the front and rear bumpers to the AMG kit.
I also upgraded the exhaust system to the AMG Dual exhaust system (purrs like a kitten).
the color of the car is black (no Scratches)
and the interior is black leather.
I also installed 22 inch asanti 3 piece rims worth $2600
the only thing that is wrong with the car is that the speakers don't work at the moment. ($800 Service to fix it)

other than that the car is in perfect condition.

How much is my car worth? ....Thank you.



Answer
I would go to www.kbb.com enter all questions and pick sell out-rite. The reason I say this is based on where you live changes the value of a veh. With things being modified to some people looking at a car some things that you or I think are improvements may discourage buyers

How do stop my car from vibrating?







Ive got a 2008 Ford Focus sedan, that ive put header, cold air intake, loud exhaust and new sound system by alpine. Well the car has to much vibration from the exhaust and sound system. I have 3 subs in the back and 4 3 way speakers, and their is to much vibration from the two. Is their a way i can stop all the vibration, or atleast tone it down a bit?


Answer
Well i had 2 12 inch subs in my car and it vibrated my boot and anything in the back so i just went around and tightened up everything and brought new boot rubbers that were bigger and reduced vibration and in some places i would just push something against whatever was vibrating and it stopped so just experiment




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much is my car worth?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment