Sunday, August 18, 2013

Is there an outdoor speaker that would be compatible with iSymphony?

best buy outdoor speaker system
 on ATV STEREO RADIO SEMIKIT 75w Jensen MARINE COAX Colors items in ...
best buy outdoor speaker system image



Trae


I have an I symphony W2C wireless audio speaker system with 4 speakers. I want to have outdoor speakers too but after a year of waiting they still haven't come out with any. I was wondering if there was a compatible speaker I could buy that I could leave outside. Thanks for any help!


Answer
have you tried typing in

outdoor speakers

into google


and seeing what the results are

How can I hook up outdoor speakers without an amp or receiver?




CokeThief


I'm looking into a pair of outdoor speakers or around our pool, but I'm not sure what I need to get them to work. I don't want to plug them into a home theater system, I just want to be able to play from an iPod. Is there some kind of adapter I can buy to connect to the speaker cable.


Answer
You need to buy some amplified speakers. Most amplified speakers will have a 1/8" jack input, which should plug into the headphone outputs of most mp3 players (including an iPod).

There are lots of these kinds of speakers available ranging in a wide range of prices. Just Google outldoor amplified speakers and you can see which one fits your budget.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there an outdoor speaker that would be compatible with iSymphony?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment