Wednesday, August 21, 2013

How to connect two separate woofers to each other to produce combined power?

creative speaker system 5.1
 on Telephone Socket Wiring Colours - reviews and photos.
creative speaker system 5.1 image



aditya


I have a creative sbs 2.1 370 speaker system and an intex 5.1 speakers. How can I connect these two individual speaker systems combined to my pc so that i can get a combined 7.2 speakers woofer system.?? i want to get the maximum possible sound output from the speakers.
There is only 1 sound card port in my PC.
So, please help me, as i really need your help?? So kind of you.



Answer
If you solder the cables together, or run one lead, to a double adaptor, then run cables to both, that should work just fine, however, remember it will only be duplicated, not doubled.

How do I connect 5.1 speaker system to a single laptop mono output other than buying a soundcard?




pigtummy


I have just bought a 5.1 speaker system. but it has more than 1 input! I have only 1 output from my laptop, as a result I could not play half of the speaker. Any cheaper alternative than buying a soundcard?


Answer
Get you self a firewire or USB sound card or if your laptop has an out optical you could use that, but again thats if your 5.1 amp has opitical in.

I really nice sound card for a laptop is the X-Fi Xtreme Audio Notebook
http://www.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=1&subcategory=208&product=16642




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to connect two separate woofers to each other to produce combined power?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment