Saturday, August 24, 2013

How do I connect woofers which are pluged into my ceiling?

speaker system ceiling
 on pa ceiling speaker system description 8 inch pa ceiling speaker ...
speaker system ceiling image



djfox_2001


I have speaker system in my ceiling and connections coming out of the opposite wall. But these are just cables with no jack and no isolation on tips. More confusing is that there are eight cables with lables, but I completely uable to read the lables. .

How do I connect my laptop to the speakers?
Actually these are not "woofers". Probably they are just "speakers'.

And what is "rca cable"?

thanks again.



Answer
wow i think we have issues here noone should every put woofers in the ceiling first of all but if they are just regular speakers and you are attempting to orientate them get a almost dead 9v battery and tap them on the speaker wire. it should make a poping noise through the speaker these speakers will need to be connected to either a stereo receiver or a audio video receiver and then you plug and rca cable to the back of that and the other end plugs into the computer, most likly with a mini adapter

How to pick a good in ceiling speaker system?




harry w


I'm trying to pick a good speaker system for a limited budget. What is good out there? Is fibre glass speaker better? I see $30 speakers and $300 speakers. Do they really differ that much in quality?


Answer
What this comes down to is what your ears can tell. Go listen to speakers of varying type, make, model, and cost. Buy the one THAT you think sounds best relative to what you want to spend. Can I hear the difference between $30 and $300? Yes. Can you? I dont know. I listened to a pair of $100,000 speakers last week and I could hear a huge difference between those and a pair of $8000 speakers. Now is it worth $92,000 more? Maybe if I crapped $100 bills. You get the point..buy what you think sounds good, but dont be fooled by marketing or brand. Trust your ears, not the salesman.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I connect woofers which are pluged into my ceiling?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment