Thursday, August 22, 2013

Where can i rent a microphone and speakers?

speaker system rentals
 on Games/Activites - Affordable Party Rental & Supply *APRS*
speaker system rentals image
Q. I'm putting on a performance for a christmas party next week and I want to be able to use a microphone and speakers so everybody can hear me sing.


Answer
The standard answer is an "audio visual rental" place. You need to know the approximate size of the room and the number of people in the audience - they will help you pick a system of appropriate size. (But if it's in anyplace but a private home the party organizers, whoever rented or arranged the venue, should be providing PA equipment.)

Minimum equipment needed is a microphone, a mic preamp or a small mixer, a power amplifer, and one or two speakers. The speakers should be up high, preferably on stands, so they beam out over the audience's heads - sound from speakers on the floor both blasts the front row, and is absorbed by the front row.

Also, you should be behind the speakers, not in front, to minimize feedback.

How do you check if people are listening to you using hi-tech listening equipment?




billmanski


There are devices today that when pointed at your house can hear everything that goes on inside. I think somebody is listening to my conversations, either my phone is tapped, or they are using such a device. I have stopped using my phone, I have put aluminium foil over my front windows, and pointed speakers towards them constanly playing music, hopefully this should work. Are there any other methods I could use?

It could also be that my house has been bugged, possibly by my rental company, they do 'inspections' you see, theres ample time to plant bugs, no one is home at the time.. Yes it all makes sense.. How can I check my house for bugs?

My next inspection im going to set up a survellience system, then I'll know exactly where they are.

Ive got to find out who is doing this, perhaps I could trap them, pretend to be talking to someone, and make them slip up.. Does anyone know of any good senarios I could use to trick them?



Answer
To find bugs planted in your apartment, get a metal detector and thoroughly check everywhere. As for trying to figure out who's doing this, a great plan it to talk about a huge terrorist plan that's coming up, the first group of people to turn you in, or to arrest you, are listening to your conversations.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can i rent a microphone and speakers?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment