Sunday, December 29, 2013

I own a Bose Solo TV Sound system and want to know how to connect it to my blu-ray player.?

speaker system optical
 on ... SINGLE-CABINET-SURROUND-SOUND-HOME-SPEAKER-SYSTEM-OPTICAL-COAX-INPUTS
speaker system optical image



Tony


My blu-ray player or my LCD TV do not have an optical digital audio connection. I had to connect the bose speaker system to my TV through my HD Receiver using the optical digital audio connection. The speaker works great with my TV's audio but the downside is I can't get the audio from the blu-ray player to come through the bose speakers. Would this work if I connect the blu-ray to the speakers using the analog audio connections or a coax connection? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!


Answer
You need a coaxial to optical converter,

How do I hook up my Sony Bravia surround sound system to my Blu Ray player?




I need ans


I have a Sony wireless Bravia speaker system with 5 disk DVD player.

I'm having trouble connecting my Blu Ray player to it.

It's a DAV-HDX 589WF Bravia.

I even tried connecting HDMI to my TV and optical cable to the DVD.

I either have picture or sound not both.

Any idea how to fix this?



Answer
"I even tried connecting HDMI to my TV and optical cable to the DVD."

That is exactly the way you want to connect it, because your receiver doesn't have any video inputs, only audio inputs.

The trick is that you have to set the TV's input to where the Blu-ray player is plugged in (HDMI 2?), so that you get the video. Then you set the receiver input source to play the optical audio from the Blu-ray player (it might be called auxiliary or external, optical 1).

You may also need to set the Blu-ray player to output audio from the optical port. Perhaps your player disables optical audio output when an HDMI cable is plugged into it, or else the port is disabled by default and needs to be enabled (set optical audio output to on).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I own a Bose Solo TV Sound system and want to know how to connect it to my blu-ray player.?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment