Saturday, December 28, 2013

What is a great computer for college students?

best speaker system for $1000
 on ... ACT-1515X Active Dual 15 Inch Two Way 1000 Watts Speaker 886830460142
best speaker system for $1000 image



evenevan2


Hi I will be entering college during the fall semester this year and I need a good laptop. I am currently looking at the 15.5" Dell Studio 15 and the Sony Vaio VGN-NW350F/S. I am looking for a computer for around or under $1000 and has a good graphics card and a good speaker system.


Answer
I got the Dell studio and its great perfect for college.

What computer for under 1000 dollars can play world of war-craft new expansion at ultra high settings?




Wes


The only pc games I would be playing is Starcraft 2, Diablo 3, and world of warcraft cataclysm. I have 1500 dollars saved up but would prefer a system 1000 dollars or less. So all I'm looking for is a system that produces ultra high setting quality Blizzard Entertainment games. I was looking at Ibuypower.com the other day and comparing it to alienware but I want to hear from real experianced gamers.


Answer
I play World of Warcraft: Cataclysm. I bought a Dell Desk Top and I paid $1300 for it, but I had to pay a delivery charge, and I paid for a warranty and real nice speakers. If you minus those 3 things, it might be near $1000. I think your best bet is to just go into Best Buy or some such store that sells computers, tell them what you are looking for, wanting to do with you computer, and how much you are willing to spend. One of my friends did that, for a game called "City Of Heroes" and he paid about $1000 (little under) for a real nice Gateway, with an even nicer monitor than I have. This takes away a delivery charge too.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a great computer for college students?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment