Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Is there a home theater speaker system that sounds just as amazing as Bose but at a cheaper price?

best speaker system on the market
 on Super High End Music Streaming System from Bowers and Wilkins ...
best speaker system on the market image



Andrew B


I have always wanted a Bose anything because I love the quality and sound from everything they have done. I know they can be a bit spendy. If there are some home theater speakers from other well known and reliable brands that work just as well I am definitely all ears. I am just in the market of buying a really great speaker system!


Answer
Call into any real Hi-Fi store and they will show you any number of speakers which will out perform Bose for considerably less money, a few that spring instantly to mind are Bowers and Wilkins, Dali Ikon and Tannoy.

Don't buy into the 'Bose are best because they're expensive' ideal.

Bose aren't expensive, they're dear, there is a difference.

How to pick a good in ceiling speaker system?




harry w


I'm trying to pick a good speaker system for a limited budget. What is good out there? Is fibre glass speaker better? I see $30 speakers and $300 speakers. Do they really differ that much in quality?


Answer
What this comes down to is what your ears can tell. Go listen to speakers of varying type, make, model, and cost. Buy the one THAT you think sounds best relative to what you want to spend. Can I hear the difference between $30 and $300? Yes. Can you? I dont know. I listened to a pair of $100,000 speakers last week and I could hear a huge difference between those and a pair of $8000 speakers. Now is it worth $92,000 more? Maybe if I crapped $100 bills. You get the point..buy what you think sounds good, but dont be fooled by marketing or brand. Trust your ears, not the salesman.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there a home theater speaker system that sounds just as amazing as Bose but at a cheaper price?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment