Thursday, January 2, 2014

What is a good car stereo system i can get (i.e. subs amp speakers and deck) under $600?

best speaker system under 600
 on for their performance. Each product we represent offers the best ...
best speaker system under 600 image



D-Lop


im planning on outfitting my new car with a new stereo/sound system. I want the budget to be under $600 but alot of that can go towards the subs and amp and i want it to thump clean


Answer
OK SO LOONEY IS RETARDED. wish there was a "worst answer" vote

I have been in car stereos for a while and my first stereo was budgeted at $600 and cost me $1400. My second stereo was $10,000+ Try buying a few pieces at a time and you will be much happier that you waited an extra few months. What I would do is get a $300 deck and $300 dollar speakers Trust me when I say that you need to spend at least $300 on each to be happy. Decks will skip while driving and speakers will crackle when turned up. Then ask for a JL W1 12" sub in a box for x-mas. By then you should have some more saved up to buy a $40 wire kit and a $200-$300 amp. Now there is so much to learn like 60w rms x4 amp could run your 4 speakers or 225 watts RMS x 2 in bridged mode (4-ohm stable in bridged mode). So what you need to do is call the number and tell them what you want. but dont sacrifice your stereo budget to have it right now.
BUT WAIT IT GETS BETTER check out the link and everything is on sale.

What does a home theatre surround sound system involve?




Stephen


I am looking into adding surround sound to my television. I understand computers, TV's, blurays, etc. but audio equipment is foreign to me. I have some simple questions:

What does it take to get a system set up? Wires in the walls? What if house wiring is out of date?

Also, what are some good brands of equipment? Preferably for under $600. So Klipsch is not an option.



Answer
Well, a good surround sound system will cost considerably more than $600. I myself have $8K in it.
You'll need a receiver that decodes Hi-def sources from Blu-ray
5 speakers (left, right, center, rear right, & rear left)
1 capable sub woofer for the low frequencies
a TV with 1080p resolution
a Blu-ray player
wiring for all components this includes patch cables, speaker wire, & HDMI cables
a half decent stand for it all that won't flex or bow under the weight. So particle board is a no no.
Good brands depend on budget. I won't recommend any right now b/c I would be here a long time writing them. Klipsch is good, but they can get expensive real fast. But, I will suggest this set for you b/c imo it's a decent starter set & you can build on it. Cheers!
Link: http://www.crutchfield.com/p_700HTG2/Yamaha-and-Energy-Home-Theater-Bundle.html?tp=6419




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good car stereo system i can get (i.e. subs amp speakers and deck) under $600?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment