Friday, January 3, 2014

Can you suggest an inexpensive home speaker system?

best speaker system wireless
 on ... and IT 4800 Blaster multimedia speaker systems in India - TechShout
best speaker system wireless image



wkl


I need a very inespensive speaker system. The ideal system would be wireless.
Basically what I want to do is have these speakers play music either from my laptop or cd player, and wirelessly be placed in my kitchen, living room and basement. I think 6 speakers would be ideal.

I would like to spend around $100 because these will be used only 1-2 times. Every thing I have found is really expensive, or doesn't suit my needs.

Thank you!



Answer
You can't get anything wireless for that price, get the Craigslist special.

How can I get my jWIN JS-P701 2.4GHz Wireless Home Theather Speaker System to play from all of the speakers?




reptileguy


How can I get my jWIN JS-P701 2.4GHz Wireless Home Theather Speaker System to play from all of the speakers? It only came with one adapter for the red/white audio cords.


Answer
That is such a goofy speaker set up and a first for me.

OK here is what is going on. This is a powered speaker set with no Dolby decoder. It will accept for surround only 3 sets of RCA's from a DVD player. I will include a link to a DVD player that has theses so you know what to look for. Make sure to look at the back panel image.

This speaker set is really just a modified PC set of speakers.( note the three mini to RCAs adapters only available in the box mind you).

If you don't want to get a new DVD player you can get a home theater receiver with what ever digital audio connection you have, as long as the receiver has pre outs to hook up to the speaker set. Will include a link to the one that has this.But that is counter intuitive to buying a powered speaker set.

Your only other option is to hook to up to a PC with the correct 5.1 sound card.

If it is a new purchase I suggest take it back and get a 5.1 system that will work with your existing equipment.

PS also look up white van scam I think you may have been had.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can you suggest an inexpensive home speaker system?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment