Wednesday, January 1, 2014

How do I install a new speaker system (rear deck -front door) in my 1991 Chevy Beretta step by step?

9 speaker system
 on Encounter 6.5
9 speaker system image



GRS


I have 2 4 x 6 speakers in the front one on each door panel, and 2 6 x 9 speakers in the back on the rear deck. I plan on buying the speakers and installing them myself because best buy and circuit city charge too much for installation plus I wanna learn. I need to know step by step how would I go about installing my new speaker system in my 1991 Chevy beretta???


Answer
get some panel removing tools, or be very careful with a screwdriver, u need to remove the panels to access the speakers, most likely take out the back seat to access the rear decks, also need the wiring adapters for the new speakers to clip into the old connections, if u have any more q's, hit up crutchfield.com they have the absolute best support for car audio i know

I am getting a 2008 Dodge Caliber. Should I get it in Stone White or Steel Blue Metallic? Which looks better?




Rennat


Plus, I am getting the SXT, and I am trying to stay under $22,000. Also, is it worth the money to buy the 9 Boston Speaker System?


Answer
Steel Blue Metallic looks better, I think. Plus, it's probably alot easier to keep clean. (I was considering getting a Caliber awhile ago, and I loved the Steel Blue Metallic color)

As for the 9 Boston Speaker System, I would think that the standard sound system would put out plenty of sound, unless you really like to crank up the volume like extreeemely loud. Plus the Boston System is like $495, if I remember right.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I install a new speaker system (rear deck -front door) in my 1991 Chevy Beretta step by step?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment