Monday, December 30, 2013

What are the two screws on the bottom of the subwoofer of the Logitech Z313 Speaker system used for?

speaker system driver
 on ... Speaker System with 15
speaker system driver image
Q. I own a speaker system thats the Logitech Z313 with 2 satellite speakers and a compact subwoofer. There are 2 screws with 2 washer looking things below them that are on the subwoofer box. I want to know what those do because they will not come out no matter which way I turn the screw driver.


Answer
Leave them be. If it ain't broken, don't fix it.

Is there some way of connecting a 5.1 surround sound speaker system to a USB port on my laptop?




Colin


I have a decent 5.1 speaker system for a PC. I no longer use the PC but use a laptop and do not want to buy a new speaker system if there is some device out there which will allow me to run the 5.1 . Yes I am aware that I will only receive sereo from the laptop.


Answer
Not that I'm aware of unless the laptop has a super sound card built in that has the drivers needed to support 5.1. You might want to post this in computer instead of home theater. Too many people think this is where all the geeks hang out, but that is not the case. Try computers.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the two screws on the bottom of the subwoofer of the Logitech Z313 Speaker system used for?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment