Monday, December 30, 2013

How to make a subwoofer less powerful?

logitech x 530 speaker system
 on Logitech X-530 Speaker System Review - Specifications
logitech x 530 speaker system image



Flamingmuf


For Christmas I got the Logitech X-530 speakers, which includes a subwoofer and 5 satellite speakers. The subwoofer is really loud. So it's great when I play some skrillex or any other really bass heavy music, but when I want to listen to any other kind of music the bass is way too overpowering, even if I turn it down all the way. Is there any way I can get my subwoofer to be less powerful? Like i don't know putting a blanket over it or something?


Answer
I assume there is no sub level control on your X-530 system? If there is, it will be on the back of the sub.

If not, the blanket will work although that is not a very elegant solution. Your computer may have a bass control on your computer's sound card options - turn that down when you need to.

Logitech X-530 5.1 Speaker System connected directly to my tv?




Highmaan


Is connecting the Logitech X-530 5.1 Speaker System directly to the audio out on my tv set a good idea?...I'm planning on buying one soon to enhance the sound quaility when I watch digital cable , play ps2 and watch dvds also what kind of connecting adapter do I need?


Answer
Yes, I have my smaller 2.1 system hooked up to my TV, and it is awesome. You will just need an audio adapter like this one http://www.frontx.com/pro/c216_042p2.gif , and a double female 3.5mm adapter like this one http://www.tecnec.com/Product.asp?baseItem=MF&cat=CABLESCONN&subcat=ACONNECT&prodClass=MCON&mfg=TecNec+Cables+%26+Connectors&search=0&off= .




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to make a subwoofer less powerful?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment