Sunday, December 29, 2013

What kind of Sound system works with iPhone to play music files?

best iphone external speaker system
 on ... Audio iD100 Digital Dock for iPhone, iPad and iPod | iTech News Net
best iphone external speaker system image



calonsoesc


Im getting my first car. It's a 2001 Jetta. I'm trying to find out what kind of sound system I should get. I want one that really bumps and sounds good. I also need it to play my iPhone music. Anyone have any ideas?


Answer
Your cheapest route is to find a head unit (your in-dash CD player) that has an external auxillary jack (will be a 3.5" jack).

Once your music is given to your head unit, then your sound is totally dependent upon the remainder of your audio selections, such as speakers and amps.

For a Jetta, if you want some bump, get you a pair of 10" woofers and put about a 400 watt amp on them. If you want your mids and highs to sound better, replace your factory speakers with aftermarket components, and put about a 200 watt on them.

why can i only hear from one earphone/speaker?




Stacey


When I plug my iPhone headset or external speakers into my laptop I can only hear sound from one side. They both work fine when plugged into my iPhone, both sides are working fine so it is definitely my computer. I tried balancing the sound between left/right speaker, but it didn't help. Any ideas? Thanks


Answer
There may be more than one controller for the audio. Ensure you adjust the balance on the 'default device' listed there. You haven't mentioned the operating system on your laptop. If it is Windows 7, the following can help - http://www.windows7hacker.com/index.php/2010/02/how-to-adjust-audio-balance-in-windows-7/

Other reasons
* Try different songs on the laptop. Chances are that the song may be recorded incorrectly for only one channel.
* Less likely when you have tried with both a headset & a speaker, but the stereo audio plug may not be inserted all the way in. If it is plugged half way in, you will hear only one channel.
* It may be a genuine hardware problem. Have a knowledgeable friend take a look.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of Sound system works with iPhone to play music files?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment