Monday, December 30, 2013

Does the memorex speaker system work with the iPhone 3g?

best speaker system for iphone
 on Top Portable Docking Station with Speaker for iPhone 4 | IPHONE 4 ...
best speaker system for iphone image



Patrick G.


I just bought a memorex speaker system for an iPod but I have an iPhone and when I put it on it says it won't be able to charge it and when I play music it it doesn't come out of the speakers.


Answer
probably not. with your iphone, i've found only certain speakers will work. just because they have the same 32 pin connector doesn't mean they'll work.

How do i connect an iphone to a car speaker system without a stereo?




hovhannes1


My stereo got jacked and i want to make an amplifier to connect my iphone to my car speaker system directly.
that wont work cause u need an amp im wondering if anyone knows how to make an amp from shit that you buy at radio shack or something



Answer
Take an auxiliary cord. Cut one end off. Splice the two main wires. Wire those to your speaker. Or just get a new radio.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does the memorex speaker system work with the iPhone 3g?
Rating: 98% based on 989 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment